- 100% Pure & Effective
- Highest Quality Pharmaceutical Grade
- Researched & Developed By Experts
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
100+ reviews of pharmamuscle.com
Perfect in every way. The quality of Pharmamuscle supplements is second to none. I've tried most on the market, and these really do stand out. The buying experience was easy and the delivery arrived the very next day..
How Athletes Use Sports Nutrition To Improve Performance
Publish date: 20/07/2013
Nutritional supplements are intended to supplement the diet of athletes. More attention is being given to nutritional needs and training of athletes. Now various aspects of sports nutrition are considered by athletes and their nutritionists.
- Quantity: The amount of food that the athlete is eating.
- Quality: What type of nutrients he is taking, such as carbohydrates, proteins or fat.
- Nutrient timing: Researchers have also realised that the nutrient timing plays an important role in improving the size, power and strength of bodybuilders and athletes.
If nutrients are eaten, more particularly before and after the workout, it could help in muscle repair and recovery and, would work better for the growth of muscle. Carbohydrates taken after exercise are absorbed more rapidly by muscles than taken at other times. Athletes take a rapidly absorbing protein drink, such as Promax, before the workout and a carbohydrate rich drink, such as Progain or Recovermax after their workout.
These products offer you the right amount of nutrients needed by your body. Protein powders, meal replacements, weight gainers and carbohydrate drinks are categorised as 'healthy fast food,' which lack excessive calories, unhealthy sugars and saturated fat.
The developments in sports nutrition is not reserved for few but thousands of regular gym takers and others all over the country are also benefitting from the advances in sports nutrition, which help in building more muscle, recover faster, feel strong and improve their performance in the gym or sporting ground.