Fat is an important source of energy that is stored in the of billions of fat cells in your body. If you want to shed the excess fat hanging around your belly, you need to burn more calories than you consume. You can burn fat by eating less calories and being more physically active.
Regular exercise will ensure you are burning more calories than you are eating and that your body utilises the stored fat in your body. Fats are stored as triglycerides in fat cells. When the supply of energy from stored glycogen runs low, these fats are broken down into glycerol and fatty acids. The fatty acids are transported to muscles where they are broken down further to release energy for contraction. As your body uses the fat stored in your body, the fat cells start to shrink.
The fat cells never go away completely. The fat cells are always stored in the body, waiting to be filled again with fat when you consume more calories than you are spending. If you want to burn fat regularly, you need to do exercise and workout in routine and consume less calorie food in your daily meals. Starvation diets are not recommended for healthy weight loss. If you starve your body from the useful nutrients needed by your body, you will force your body to optimise its ability to conserve more calories rather than burn off unneeded fat and calories.
Some Useful Tips For Fat Loss
- The most beneficial fat loss tip is to apply the right attitude towards losing weight. Make a plan for your daily workout or diet regime and stick to it.
- Avoid table sugar or the sugar that is in chocolates and in candy. Sugar will increase your cholesterol level, which leads to excess fat.
- Take saturated fats, that are natural or organic which provides you strength and endurance.
- Water plays an important role in losing fat. You should drink water instead of fizzy drinks.
- Avoid consuming packed foods, processed foods that contain trans fat.
- Go for regular workouts and exercises that will help you in losing fat and always check your weight once in a week to see improvements. Exercises, such as jogging, running, swimming and walking are beneficial for you in losing your belly fat. You can also do cardio exercises twice in a week to see better results.
Always prefer foods which are rich in protein and low in fat and carbohydrate.